Lost Coast Moleskin Shirt - Curry *SALE*Outerknown
- Tougher than a flannel. Moleskin is one of the best fabrics you can wear in cold weather.
- 100% organic cotton, woven tough and brushed for softness.
- It gets even better as it breaks in over time — the more worn, the better.
- Seams reinforced with triple needle stitching.
- Complete with natural corozo nut buttons and a handy chest pocket.
Size, Fit & Care
- 29 1/2" body length on size M.
- Relaxed Fit
- Model is 5'10" and wearing a size M.
- Machine wash cold. Wash with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
For People and Planet.
100% organic cotton.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Our corozo buttons are made from the nut of the tagua palm. Fallen seeds are gathered by locals, dried, and carved, forming an industry that safeguards South American rainforests from deforestation.
Sale items are final sale- sorry, guys!